The Bible exhorts believers to be diligent to present ourselves approved before God (2 Timothy 2:15) and to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (2 Peter 3:18). Here are a few handy tools we have found useful, that might be used in your personal study of the Scriptures.
As in all matters, seek the Lord for discernment and always hold what is stated in commentary up against the Scripture itself.
Studies at Calvary
Positions We Hold
Music We Sing
Studies & Articles
- Rhythms of Grace, Mike Cosper
- Worship Matters, Bob Kauflin
- Doxology and Theology, Matt Boswell, editor
Family & Marriage
- When Sinners Say I do, Dave Harvey
- Give Them Grace, Elyse Fitzpatrick
- The Jesus Story Book Bible, Sally Lloyd-Jones
- Because He Loves Me, Elyse Fitzpatrick
- Instruments in the Redeemer’s Hands, Paul Tripp
- Spiritual Depression: Its Causes and Cures, D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones